- 10 all natural, low fat turkey hot dogs
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 whole wheat flour tortillas, 6″
- 3 tbsp. Florida Orange Juice
- ½ tsp. Florida Orange zest
- 1 ½ tsp. lime juice
- 1 ¼ cups ketchup, no salt added
- 1 tsp. honey
1. Combine ingredients for Citrus Ketchup in a mixing bowl and mix well. Set aside.
2. Grill or cook hot dogs according to manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Lay tortilla on a flat surface and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
4. Lay hot dog on one side of tortilla and roll up.
5. Line up on a sheet tray seam side down and place in a 325º oven for 5-8 minutes, just long enough to melt the cheese.
6. Cut hot dogs into thirds on a bias and serve with Citrus Ketchup.