- 1 ½ cups Florida Orange Juice
- 3 oz. raisins
- 1 tbsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup nonfat milk
- 4 slices whole wheat French bread
1. In a small pot over medium heat, add Florida Orange Juice, raisins, and half of the cinnamon. Cook until the raisins are fully hydrated and plump, then remove from heat. Add to a blender and blend until smooth, then set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine the eggs, nonfat milk, and remaining cinnamon. Whisk until fully combined.
3. Place the four slices of French bread into the egg mixture.
4. Preheat a griddle over medium heat. Cook the French bread until golden brown. Spoon the Florida Orange Juice and raisin mixture over top or serve on the side. Add Florida Orange zest on top of French toast if desired. Serve immediately.