- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice, chilled
- 1 cup Florida Grapefruit Juice, chilled
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp. lime juice (optional)
- Ice cubes
1. For syrup, combine sugar and 2 cups water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Boil gently, uncovered, for 1 minute to dissolve sugar. Allow to cool for 20 minutes.
2. Cover and chill syrup. To serve, pour the syrup into pitcher and add Florida Citrus Juices. Stir well. Serve over ice. If desired, garnish with Florida Grapefruit wedges.