- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 3 (¼ inch) slices fresh ginger
- ¾ cup cilantro
- ¼ cup sliced onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¾ cup coconut milk
1. Mince ginger in a food processor. Add cilantro, onion, garlic, olive oil, sugar, salt and pepper and process until mixture is very fine.
2. Add Florida Orange Juice and coconut milk and process until sauce is smooth, stopping and scraping down sides of bowl several times.
Serving Suggestion: Marinate chicken or pork in half of sauce and baste meat with remaining sauce while cooking.