- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup (4 oz.) diced pancetta
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp. Florida Orange zest
- ½ tsp. coarse salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Sliced green onions for garnish
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add pancetta, onions and garlic, cook and stir over medium heat until pancetta is browned.
2. Stir in orzo. Add Florida Orange Juice, chicken broth, Florida Orange zest, salt and pepper.
3. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to low. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan cheese. Garnish with green onions and additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.