- ½ cup Florida Orange Juice
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. jalapeño, minced
- 4 tbsp. cilantro, chopped, divided
- 1 tbsp. minced ginger
- 1 tsp. green jalapeño sauce
- 2 lbs. Florida rock shrimp
- 1 avocado, cut into ½-inch cubes
- ½ cup Florida Grapefruit segments
- ½ cup cucumber, cut into ½-inch cubes
- ¼ cup celery, cut into ¼-inch dice
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. To prepare marinade, combine Florida Orange Juice, lemon juice, lime juice, red onion, jalapeño, 2 tablespoons cilantro, ginger and jalapeño sauce in a mixing bowl. Remove and reserve ¼ cup of marinade.
2. Add rock shrimp and cover and refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours, until shrimp is firm and no longer transparent.
3. Remove shrimp from marinade and discard marinade. Place shrimp in a clean mixing bowl and add ¼ cup reserved marinade, avocado, Florida Grapefruit segments, cucumber, celery, 2 tablespoons cilantro and olive oil. Toss gently to combine.
4. Season with salt and pepper. Serve ceviche in chilled martini glasses.