- 1 ½ cups Florida Orange Juice
- 4 bundles packaged dried nested vermicelli
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tsp. dried basil or ½ tsp. dried tarragon, crushed
- 1 (10-oz.) package frozen cauliflower
- 6 oz. lower-fat and lower-sodium fully cooked ham, cubed
1. In a large skillet arrange vermicelli, carrots, and onion. Add Florida Orange Juice, chicken broth, and basil. Bring to a boil and reduce heat. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
2. Add cauliflower and ham. Return to a boil, then reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 10 minutes more or until pasta and vegetables are tender. Serve immediately.