For Orange Syrup:
- Zest of 1 Florida Orange (no pith)
- 1 cup superfine sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 oz. Florida Orange Juice
- 1 oz. Florida Tangerine Juice
- 1 ¼ oz. vodka or gin
- ½ oz. lime juice
- ½ oz. Orange Syrup (see below)
- 1 oz. club soda, chilled
- Florida Orange slice
- Lime slice
2. In mixing glass, combine all ingredients except club soda. Add ice, shake and strain into tall glass over fresh ice. Top with club soda.
1. For Orange Syrup: Combine all ingredients and let sit overnight. Strain and store in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
3. Garnish with Florida orange slice and lime slice.