- ¾ cup Florida Orange Juice
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 6 cups mixed salad greens, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 3 Florida Oranges or 2 Florida Grapefruit, segmented
- 1 ½ cups peeled jicama, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium red onion, sliced and separated into rings
1. In a screw-top jar, combine Florida Orange Juice, vinegar, olive oil, water and pepper. Cover tightly and shake well, then set aside.
2. In a large salad bowl, combine mixed salad greens, Florida Orange or Grapefruit sections, jicama and onion.
3. Drizzle salad with desired amount of Citrus Vinaigrette; toss gently to coat salad. Serve immediately.
4. Refrigerate remaining Citrus Vinaigrette.