- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat11.7g 15%
- Saturated Fat8.7g 43%
- Trans Fat0g
- Cholesterol11mg 4%
- Sodium23mg 1%
- Total Carbohydrate57.4g 21%
- Dietary Fiber6g 21%
- Total Sugars39.4g
- Protein3.2g 6%
- Vitamin A422mcg 47%
- Vitamin C48.3mg 54%
- Calcium80mg 6%
- Iron1.1mg 6%
- Thiamin0.2mg 17%
- Folate36mcg 9%
- Potassium558mg 12%
- 1 whole Florida Orange, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup 100% Florida Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (fresh, frozen or canned)
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled and broken into chunks
- 3 tbsp. agave nectar or honey
- ½ cup coconut milk
- Toasted coconut for garnish, optional
1. In a blender, place ice, Florida Grapefruit Juice, Florida Orange, pineapple, banana and agave nectar.
2. Cover and blend until smooth.
3. Add coconut milk and blend to combine.
4. Serve in tall glasses and garnish with toasted coconut, if desired.