- ¾ oz. Florida Orange Blossom Honey Syrup (see below)
- ½ oz. Florida Grapefruit
- 2 oz. Florida Orange Juice
- 2 oz. Rum
- ½ oz. Ginger syrup (see below)
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 cup ginger, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- Florida Orange slice
- Ginger candy
For Florida Orange Blossom Honey Syrup:
1. Mix 1 part warm water to 1 ½ parts honey and shake vigorously. Keep refrigerated.
For Ginger Syrup:
1. Add all ingredients together in saucepan and bring to boil, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
2. Lower heat, cover saucepan and let simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit, covered, for at least 2 hours.
3. Strain into a bottle and keep for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
1. In a mixing glass, combine all ingredients. Add ice, shake and strain into rocks glass over fresh ice.
2. Garnish with Florida Orange slice skewered with ginger candy.