For Crepe Batter:
- ¼ cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup plus 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 cup plus 2 tbsp. milk
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup water
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Florida Orange zest
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
For Florida Orange Chocolate Sauce:
- 2 tbsp. Florida Orange Juice
- 4 tbsp. butter, unsalted
- 4 oz. semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ tsp. Florida Orange zest
- Butter or nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup Nutella hazelnut spread
- ¼ cup hazelnuts, toasted and chopped
- ¼ cup turbinado sugar
- 1 tbsp. Florida Orange zest
To Prepare Crepe Batter:
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Place batter in a covered container and let stand 30 minutes to 1 hour.
To Prepare Florida Orange Chocolate Sauce:
1. Melt butter in a small saucepan. Remove from heat and add chocolate, stirring until chocolate is melted. Return to heat for a short time, if necessary, to fully melt the chocolate. Stir in Florida Orange Juice and zest. Keep warm.
To Prepare Crepes:
1. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Coat the pan with a little butter or nonstick cooking spray.
2. Pour about 2 tablespoons of crepe batter into the pan and swirl so that a thin layer of batter covers the entire surface of the pan.
3. Cook until light golden brown and flip to cook opposite side. Place cooked crepe on waxed paper and stack cooked crepes with layer of waxed paper between each crepe.
4. To assemble crepes, place crepes in a single layer on a flat surface. Divide Nutella among crepes and spread evenly. Sprinkle crepes with hazelnuts and turbinado sugar. Fold crepes in half, then in half again to form triangle shape.
5. Drizzle with Florida Orange Chocolate Sauce and sprinkle with Florida Orange zest and serve immediately.