- 1 ¾ cups Florida Orange Juice
- 1 package cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz.) carton vanilla or pineapple low-fat yogurt
- ¾ cup coarsely crushed gingersnaps and/or chocolate wafer cookies (about 10)
- Florida Orange peel twists or wedges (optional)
- Fresh mint sprigs (optional)
1. Prepare pudding according to package directions, but cook with the Florida Orange Juice instead of milk.
2. Transfer pudding to a bowl, cover it with plastic wrap and chill thoroughly.
3. Before serving, fold yogurt into pudding. Divide ⅓ of the pudding mixture among 6 glasses.
4. Sprinkle with half of the crushed cookies. Repeat pudding and cookie layers.
5. Top with remaining pudding mixture.
6. If desired, garnish with orange peel twists or wedges and fresh mint sprigs.