As a citrus grower, I try to incorporate Florida Orange Juice into as many meals as possible. It’s my favorite go-to ingredient for adding a flavorful twist to foods and drinks. I especially like to add it to my family’s barbecue sauce.
- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1 cup mustard
- 4 cups ketchup
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. pepper
1. In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
2. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
3. Allow to cool, then store in refrigerator for up to one week.
Helpful Tip: Our sauce is great as a basting or dipping sauce for pork, poultry or beef.