- 1 Florida Orange, peeled and diced
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 4 oz. goat cheese or cream cheese
- ¼ cup red bell pepper, finely chopped
- ½ jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- ½ tsp. pepper
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios or sliced almonds
- Assorted crackers
1. In a medium bowl, combine Florida Orange, pepper jack cheese, goat cheese, red bell pepper, jalapeño pepper and black pepper and mix well.
2. Place cheese mixture on a sheet of plastic wrap and shape into a log. Roll up in plastic wrap to seal and refrigerate overnight to blend flavors.
3. Unwrap plastic wrap and roll cheese log in pistachios. Serve with assorted crackers, pita chips or tortilla chips.