- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1 tsp. finely shredded Florida Orange peel
- 3 Florida Oranges, segmented
- 2 Florida Grapefruit, segmented
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup halved seedless green and/or red grapes
- 6 angel food cake wedges or meringue shells
1. In a small saucepan, stir together sugar and cornstarch. Stir in Florida Orange peel and Florida Orange Juice.
2. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
3. Remove sauce from heat and stir in lemon juice. Cover and let cool.
4. Meanwhile, in a 1 ½ quart glass bowl combine Florida Oranges, Florida Grapefruit and grapes. Pour Florida Orange sauce over the fruit. Cover and chill up to 6 hours.
5. To serve, spoon the mixture over angel food cake wedges or into meringue shells.