- 2 cups Florida Orange Juice
- 2 cups Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 cups water
- Lime, sliced
1. Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Place in a soda canister and charge with 2 soda cartridges.
3. Chill canister in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Pour soda from canister into a pitcher or large glass bottle.
5. Pour into tall glasses with ice and garnish with lime slices.
Note: Soda canister and cartridges are available at specialty kitchenware stores or online.