- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice, divided
- 1 cup Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 1 cup Florida Tangerine Juice
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. ancho chili powder
- ½ cup lime juice
1. Combine ½ cup Florida Orange Juice, sugar and chili powder in a saucepan and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and add remaining Florida Orange Juice, Florida Grapefruit Juice, Florida Tangerine Juice and lime juice and stir to combine.
3. Pour into ice pop molds and freeze until solid, preferably overnight.
Serving Suggestion: For a refreshing Florida Citrus Paleta Cocktail, place 1 Florida Citrus Paleta in a champagne glass. Pour chilled champagne over paleta and serve immediately.