- ⅓ cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1 tsp. grated Florida Orange peel
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. minced shallot
- 1 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 tsp. fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 pink Florida Grapefruit, peel and pith removed
- 1 lb. fennel bulbs, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 large avocados, thinly sliced
- 2 cups arugula
1. Whisk first ten ingredients in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper.
2. Using a sharp knife, cut between membranes of Florida Grapefruit to segment the fruit. Spread fennel slices over a large platter.
3. Arrange Florida Grapefruit segments and avocado slices on top of fennel.
4. Place arugula on top of Florida Grapefruit, avocado and fennel. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve.