- ¼ cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1 Florida Grapefruit
- Juice of 1 lime
- 14 large fresh epazote leaves (available at Hispanic markets)
- 1 seedless cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 3 tbsp. cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. jalapeño or serrano chile, finely chopped
1. Peel, segment and finely chop Florida Grapefruit, then place in a mixing bowl.
2. In a blender or food processor, purée Florida Orange Juice and lime juice with epazote leaves. Pour mixture over Florida Grapefruit segments.
3. Add cucumber, cilantro, green onions and jalapeño. Stir and marinate for 1 hour in refrigerator before serving.