- 2 cups Florida Orange Juice
- 1 (6-rib) rack of pork, uncut, approximately 3 ¾ lbs.
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ lb. unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, minced
- Florida Orange slices, if desired
- Rosemary sprigs, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. In a large sauté pan, sear pork rack on all sides until golden brown. Transfer pork rack to a roasting pan and place in the oven.
3. Place Florida Orange Juice in a small saucepan over medium heat, reduce to ¼ cup and cool.
4. Combine reduced Florida Orange Juice, maple syrup, butter and rosemary in a mixing bowl and stir until combined.
5. Place a sheet of plastic wrap on the counter and place butter mixture on top of the plastic wrap.
6. Roll butter mixture into a log shape and seal tightly with plastic wrap. Refrigerate or freeze until butter is firm.
7. Cook the pork until internal temperature reaches 145° F. Remove from oven and let stand for 15 to 20 minutes.
8. Slice pork rack into 6 ribs and place each pork rib on a serving plate. Slice seasoned butter and place several slices of butter on top of each rib. Garnish with Florida Orange slices and rosemary sprigs, if desired.