- Florida Orange Slices, if desired
- ½ cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1 cup Pommery® mustard*
- 2 tbsp. dry mustard
- 2 tbsp. sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 lb. beef tenderloin, minced .
- 3 tbsp. red onion, minced
- 2 tbsp. chives, minced
- 8 baguette toast points
- Chives, chopped, if desired
1. Combine Pommery® mustard, Florida Orange Juice and dry mustard; remove one-half of mixture and reserve.
Add soy sauce and ketchup to remaining mustard mixture; stir to combine.
Add beef tenderloin, red onion and chive to mustard mixture; mix gently to combine.
Form Steak Tartare into 4 rounds.
To serve, place Steak Tartare round on serving plate; add 2 baguette toast points and a dollop of reserved mustard mixture.
Garnish with Florida Orange Slices and chopped chives, if desired.
*Pommery® mustard can be purchased at specialty supermarkets or online. Spicy whole grain mustard can be substituted for Pommery® mustard.
**Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.