- ½ cup Florida Orange Juice
- Florida Orange Slices, if desired
- 1 cup Pommery® mustard*
- 2 tbsp. dry mustard
- 2 tbsp. sweet soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 lb. beef tenderloin, minced
- 3 tbsp. red onion, minced
- 2 tbsp. chives, minced
- 8 baguette toast points
- Chives, chopped, for garnish
1. Combine Pommery® mustard, Florida Orange Juice and dry mustard. Remove half of mixture and reserve.
2. Add soy sauce and ketchup to remaining mustard mixture and stir to combine.
3. Add beef tenderloin, red onion and chives to mustard mixture and mix gently to combine.
4. Form steak tartare into 4 rounds.
5. To serve, place a steak tartare round on a serving plate. Add 2 baguette toast points and a dollop of the reserved mustard mixture.
6. Garnish with Florida Orange slices and chopped chives, if desired.
*Pommery® mustard can be purchased at specialty supermarkets or online. Spicy whole grain mustard can be substituted for Pommery® mustard.
**Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.