- 2 tbsp. Florida Orange Juice
- 2 tsp. Florida Orange zest
- 1 cup Florida Orange segments, seeded
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ¾ cup salted butter, melted
- 1 ¾ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 12 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. salt
- Shaved chocolate, for garnish
1. Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter in a bowl and mix well. Press the mixture into the bottom of a springform pan or 12-inch pie pan. Refrigerate.
2. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl at medium-high power in 30 second intervals, stirring frequently. Allow to cool.
3. In a clean mixing bowl, whip heavy cream to stiff peaks. Chill whipped cream in the refrigerator.
4. Combine cream cheese, sugar and unsalted butter in a mixing bowl. Beat with a mixer on medium speed until blended and smooth. Turn mixer to low speed and mix in melted chocolate, Florida Orange Juice, Florida Orange zest, vanilla extract and salt.
5. Gently fold whipped cream into chocolate mixture. Pour mixture on top of the chilled graham cracker crust.
6. Refrigerate for at least 1 ½ hours, preferably overnight. Garnish with Florida Orange segments and shaved chocolate.