- 2 cups Florida Orange Juice
- 1 tsp. Florida Orange zest
- 2 cups tomatillos, diced
- 1 cup yellow onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp. jalapeño, seeded and diced
- ½ cup cilantro
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
1. Combine Florida Orange Juice, tomatillos, onion, and jalapeño in a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes, remove from heat and cool slightly. Strain liquid and set aside.
2. Place solids in a blender along with Florida Orange zest, cilantro and lime juice. Blend, adding reserved liquid as necessary, until desired consistency is reached.