- 4 cups Florida Orange Juice
- 3 cups water
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, finely grated
- Florida Orange twist for garnish
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender. Cover and blend thoroughly.
2. Place mixture in a soda canister and charge with 2 soda cartridges. Chill canister in refrigerator for an hour. Pour soda from canister into a pitcher or large glass bottle.
3. Pour into tall glasses with ice and garnish with a Florida Orange twist if desired.
Note: Soda canister and cartridges available at specialty kitchenware stores or online.