- 2 cups Florida Orange Juice
- 7 to 8 tbsp. unflavored gelatin (depending on desired texture)
- Silicone tray molds
1. In a bowl, add 1 cup Florida Orange Juice and gelatin powder. Allow ingredients to absorb for 30 seconds and then stir thoroughly to create a paste.
2. Heat the remaining 1 cup of Florida Orange Juice in a pot over medium heat until steaming.
3. While whisking, add one spoonful of gelatin mixture at a time. Whisk thoroughly once all of the gelatin has been added.
4. Pour mixture into silicone molds using a funnel. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour before removing from trays. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.