- 3 cups Florida Tangerine Juice
- 1 cup Florida Grapefruit Juice
- ½ cup Florida Tangerine segments
- 4 potatoes, shaved thinly
- 3 cups beet juice
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 12 oz. goat cheese
- ¼ cup shallots, minced
- ¼ cup chives, minced
- Salt and white pepper to taste
- ½ cup fennel, shaved thinly
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1. Divide the shaved potato evenly between 2 small pots. Add the beet juice to one and the turmeric, Florida Grapefruit and Florida Tangerine Juices to the other.
2. Simmer both pots until the potatoes are fork tender, approximately 4 to 6 minutes. Allow the potatoes to cool in the liquid.
3. While the potatoes cool, mix the goat cheese, shallots and chives together and season with salt and pepper. Place the mixture into a piping bag with a medium tip.
4. Line the interior of a terrine mold with plastic wrap. Lay 2 layers of the beet-dyed potato slices in the bottom of the terrine mold. Pipe ½-inch of the goat cheese on top, spreading it evenly across.
5. Lay 2 layers of the Florida Citrus turmeric dyed potatoes onto the cheese, pressing firmly down so the terrine is smooth and even.
6. Repeat these steps for two more layers of each ingredient. Cover the top with plastic wrap, pressing firmly down, and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours to chill.
7. Combine the Florida Tangerine segments, fennel and the extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
8. Remove the terrine from the mold and slice into ½-inch sections. Place 2 sections on each plate, arrange the fennel and Florida Tangerine salad on top, and serve.