- ½ Florida Orange, zested and juiced
- 1 cup Florida Grapefruit Juice
- ½ large red onion, sliced
- 1 ½ tsp. minced ginger
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp. canola oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a saucepan lightly coated with oil, sauté the onions and ginger over high heat until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the Florida Orange and Grapefruit Juices, Florida Orange zest, soy sauce and sugar and bring to a simmer.
2. Reduce by half over low heat, about 10 to 15 minutes. Check for flavor and season if necessary. Immediately transfer to a blender and blend until almost smooth. Drizzle in oil. Do not blend until super smooth.
3. Bring to room temperature, transfer to a glass jar, seal and store in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.