- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- ¼ cup Florida Oranges, segmented
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup wasabi powder
- 2 tbsp. water
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup fennel, shaved
- 4 large red beets, peeled and cooked
1. Combine the balsamic vinegar and Florida Orange Juice and reduce over medium heat until a syrup is formed. Keep warm.
2. Combine the wasabi powder with water and mix to create a paste. Add mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
3. Combine the fennel and Florida Orange segments in a small bowl and set aside.
4. On a preheated grill, grill each side of the beets.
5. Place each charred beet steak in the middle of a plate. Place a quarter of the Florida Orange and Fennel mixture on top of each beet steak and drizzle with Florida Orange-balsamic reduction. Place small dollops of the wasabi aioli around the plate.