- ¼ cup Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 2 cups Florida Oranges, segmented
- 1 cup mascarpone
- 4 pizza dough balls, divided into individual servings
- 4 peaches, halved
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate
- 1 cup cherries, pitted
1. Combine the Florida Grapefruit Juice and mascarpone and refrigerate.
2. Stretch and bake the individual pizza dough crusts and place each on its own plate.
3. On a preheated grill, grill peaches until grill marks are present on the fruit. Slice into quarters.
4. Spread the mascarpone over the baked pizza crusts.
5. Arrange the fruit over the top of the pizzas and drizzle with melted chocolate.