Take your favorite sandwich to the next level with our take on the recipe – the Grilled Turkey Club with OJ Infused Aioli. This delicious twist combines Florida OJ, homemade aioli, and turkey to provide nutrients like vitamin B6 which supports heart health while keeping you fueled for your day.
For the OJ Infused Aioli:
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, grated
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
For the Turkey Club:
- 8 slices multi-grain bread
- 8 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 cup watercress
- Non-stick cooking spray
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|15 minutes||7 minutes||22 minutes|
1. Place the mayonnaise, orange juice, parsley, garlic and Dijon into a small bowl and whisk to combine.
1. Spread 2 to 3 teaspoons aioli on 4 slices of bread. Spread the watercress on the pieces of bread with the aioli. Top the watercress with turkey, cheese and remaining slices of bread.
2. Spray a grill pan, electric skillet or cast iron skillet with non-stick spray and set over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the sandwiches, cheese side down and cook until the bread is golden brown and the cheese has melted, about 4 minutes. Gently flip and continue to cook 2 to 3 minutes or until the bread is golden brown.
3. Serve with remaining aioli as a dipping sauce.