- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 3 tbsp. Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 ½ tsp. dry mustard
- ⅛ tsp. white pepper
- ⅛ tsp. onion powder
- ⅓ cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- 1 ½ cups Florida Orange segments
- 5 oz. low-fat and low-sodium fully cooked ham, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
1. In a small saucepan combine Florida Orange Juice, Florida Grapefruit Juice, cornstarch, honey, mustard, pepper, and onion powder. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, then cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Allow to cool slightly, transfer to a bowl, then stir in mayonnaise. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
2. In a large salad bowl, toss together mixed greens and green onions. Add Florida Citrus segments, ham and peas. Pour dressing over salad, tossing gently to coat. Serve immediately.