- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat29.3g 38%
- Cholesterol0mg 0%
- Sodium109.8mg 5%
- Total Carbohydrate42.65g 16%
- Dietary Fiber0g 0%
- Total Sugars24.8g 50%
- Protein7.2g 14%
- Vitamin A34.5mcg 4%
- Vitamin C21.4mg 24%
- Calcium45.8mg 4%
- Iron1.8mg 10%
- Thiamin0.28mg 23%
- Folate55mcg 14%
- Potassium319.5mg 7%
- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice, divided
- 1 ½ cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds
- 1 ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. canola oil
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds and cinnamon and mix well. Slowly drizzle in ⅓ cup Florida Orange Juice and stir well to evenly coat oatmeal mixture.
4. Continue adding remaining Florida Orange Juice, ⅓ cup at a time, stirring after each addition.
5. In a small bowl, combine oil, honey and vanilla and stir well to combine.
6. Slowly drizzle oil mixture over oatmeal mixture and stir well to coat oatmeal mixture.
7. Spread oatmeal mixture on a prepared baking sheet in an even layer.
8. Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, to evenly brown the granola.
9. Remove from oven, add cranberries and allow to cool completely.
10. Store in an airtight container for up to one week.
Serving suggestion: Serve with milk or a dollop of yogurt for a quick breakfast or snack. See our Greek Yogurt Parfait with Homemade Orange Granola recipe.