- % Daily Value*
Total Fat1g 1%
Total Carbohydrate40g 15%
Dietary Fiber1g 4%
Total Sugars30g 60%
Vitamin A105mcg 12%
Vitamin C84mg 93%
Make your own chewable vitamins with our Homemade Vitamin C Gummies recipe. Just like Florida Orange Juice, each chewable gummy includes vitamin C, potassium, folate, with no sugar added and great taste. Easy-to-make and easy-to-eat, our vitamin C gummies are a great addition to supporting nutrient intake, especially during cold and flu season. Follow the steps below to make your own natural vitamin c gummies at home.
- 2 cups Florida Orange Juice
- 7-8 tbsp. unflavored gelatin
- Silicone tray molds
1. Put 1 cup Florida Orange Juice in a bowl and add gelatin powder. Let absorb for 30 seconds and then stir thoroughly to create a paste.
2. Heat the remaining 1 cup of Florida Orange Juice in a pot on the stove over medium heat until steaming.
3. Add one spoonful of the paste at a time, while whisking. Whisk thoroughly once all the paste has been added.
4. Pour into silicone molds using a dropper.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes – 1 hour before removing from trays.
6. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 1 week.
– You can adjust the amount of unflavored gelatin to manipulate the texture of your gummy.
– Try using other fun silicone tray molds.