- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat1g 1%
- Cholesterol0mg 0%
- Sodium50mg 2%
- Total Carbohydrate40g 15%
- Dietary Fiber1g 4%
- Total Sugars30g 60%
- Protein3g 6%
- Vitamin A105mcg 12%
- Vitamin C84mg 93%
- Calcium29mg 2%
- Iron0mg 0%
- Folate48mcg 12%
- Potassium444mg 9%
Make your own chewable vitamins with our Homemade Vitamin C Gummies recipe. Just like Florida Orange Juice, each chewable gummy includes vitamin C, potassium, and folate, with no added sugar and great taste. Easy to make and easy to eat, our vitamin C gummies are a great addition to support nutrient intake, especially during cold and flu season. Follow the steps below to make your own natural vitamin C gummies at home.
- 2 cups Florida Orange Juice
- 7 to 8 tbsp. unflavored gelatin
- Silicone tray molds
1. In a bowl, add 1 cup Florida Orange Juice and gelatin powder. Allow ingredients to absorb for 30 seconds and then stir thoroughly to create a paste.
2. Heat the remaining 1 cup of Florida Orange Juice in a pot over medium heat until steaming.
3. While whisking, add one spoonful of gelatin mixture at a time. Whisk thoroughly once all of the gelatin has been added.
4. Pour mixture into silicone molds using a funnel. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour before removing from trays. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- You can adjust the amount of gelatin to change the texture of your gummy.
- Try using other fun silicone tray molds.