- ¾ cup Florida Orange Juice
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 14-oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ⅔ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup green onions, sliced
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup diced pimientos
- 1 6-oz. can lump crab meat, drained, and flaked
1. Spray a medium saucepan with nonstick coating and heat over medium- high heat. Add mushrooms and cook until tender.
2. Remove from heat and add Florida Orange Juice, artichokes, mayonnaise, green onions, Parmesan and pimientos.
3. Gently fold in crab meat and transfer mixture to a casserole dish.
4. Bake, uncovered, at 400° F for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly.
5. Allow to cool for 5 minutes. Stir before serving. Serve warm with pita chips, vegetable dippers or assorted crackers.