- 3/4 cup Florida Orange Juice
- Nonstick spray coating
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, well-drained and chopped
- 2/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise dressing
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup diced pimiento
- 1 6-ounce can lump crabmeat, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed
1. Spray an unheated medium saucepan with nonstick coating. Heat over medium- high heat. Add mushrooms; cook and stir until tender. Remove from heat. Add Florida Orange Juice, artichokes, mayonnaise dressing, onions, cheese, and pimiento.
2. Gently fold in crabmeat. Transfer to a 1-quart casserole dish.
3. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly. Cool 5 minutes. Stir before serving. Serve warm with pita chips, vegetable dippers or assorted crackers.
Serving Size: Makes 3 1/2 cups