- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 12 slices Florida Oranges
- 1 tsp. Florida Orange zest
- 1 cup Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup Vidalia onions, minced
- ½ tsp. chili flakes
- ¼ cup capers
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 lemon sole, cut into 6-oz. pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp. butter, room temperature
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, add the Florida Orange Juice and reduce by half. Allow to cool. Once cooled, add the chopped olives, onions, chili flakes, Florida Orange zest and capers. Mix in the extra virgin olive oil and set aside.
2. Lay each of the lemon sole portions in the middle of a piece of parchment paper and season with salt and pepper. Equally portion the citrus tapenade over each piece of fish, add Florida Orange slices and fold the parchment closed. Place packets on a sheet pan.
3. Place the sheet pan in the middle of a preheated 350º F oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until the fish is fully cooked. Plate the fish with the tapenade and spoon some of the liquid around the dish. Brown 3 tablespoons of butter and spoon a teaspoon around each piece of fish.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with crispy white polenta fries.