- 4 oz. Florida Orange Juice, room temperature
- Peel of half a Florida Orange
- 10 cloves
- 6 peppercorns
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 (750 ml) bottle of red wine, divided
- ¼ cup Sugar in the Raw
- 2 oz. honey
- Florida Orange slice
- Cinnamon stick
1. Place cloves, peppercorns and cinnamon stick in a cheesecloth bag and tie with kitchen twine.
2. Pour ¼ of the bottle of wine in a saucepan and add the cheesecloth bag, Florida Orange peel and sugar. Simmer for 5 minutes, then add remaining wine and honey. Simmer 3 minutes more, turn off heat and add Florida Orange Juice.
3. Remove cheesecloth bag and Florida Orange peel and serve warm. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and a slice of Florida Orange.
Serving Suggestion: To serve cold, prepare as above and chill. Place 6 oz. of Manatee Mulled Wine in a wine glass, add ½ ounce Cointreau and stir. Add ice.