We love to add citrus to our meals and one of our favorite family recipes is our Orange Juice Teriyaki Marinade. The combination of Orange Juice and Teriyaki adds extra flavor to your favorite chicken or beef dish that everyone will enjoy.
- ½ cup Florida Orange Juice
- ½ cup low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1-2 tablespoons of fresh minced garlic
- ½ teaspoons of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger (or ginger powder)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
In a bowl, whisk all ingredients until no brown sugar granules remain.
Pour mixture over chicken, beef or pork.
Marinate a minimum of 6 hours or up to 24 hours.
Cook meat and enjoy your meal.
Bottle up the marinade and store in the refrigerator for later use. You can also create your own packaging on the bottle and give it as a gift.