For an easy homemade salad dressing, try our Oil Free Avocado Citrus Dressing made with the great flavor of Florida Orange Juice. This dressing takes minutes to prepare and is perfect to top off salads or rice bowls for meal prepping lunches throughout the week.
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat4.92g 6%
- Saturated Fat0.713g 4%
- Trans Fat0g
- Cholesterol0mg 0%
- Sodium3mg 0%
- Total Carbohydrate3.77g 1%
- Dietary Fiber2.3g 8%
- Total Sugars0.72g
- Protein0.72g 1%
- Vitamin A59mcg 7%
- Vitamin C6.2mg 7%
- Calcium5mg 0%
- Iron0.2mg 1%
- Thiamin0.026mg 2%
- Folate29mcg 7%
- Potassium176mg 4%
- ¼ cup Florida Orange Juice
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 tbsp. cilantro (if desired)
- Salt and pepper to taste
|Prep Time||Cook Time||Total Time|
|2 minutes||3 minutes||5 minutes|
1. Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until very smooth (you may have to scrape down the sides a few times.) After blending, the dressing should be very smooth, light and airy.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. To use as a salad dressing, add 1 tablespoon of water at a time to the dressing and whisk or blend to incorporate well, until you’ve got it as thin as you like.
- The dressing will keep for 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator, or can be frozen for 1 to 2 months in an airtight container. To use, simply thaw in your refrigerator or a bowl of cold water.
- Whisk to bring everything back together and serve cold.