- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat9.1g 12%
- Saturated Fat2.3g 11%
- Trans Fat0g
- Cholesterol119mg 40%
- Sodium401mg 17%
- Total Carbohydrate35g 13%
- Dietary Fiber1g 4%
- Total Sugars3.1g
- Protein46.8g 94%
- Vitamin A358mcg 40%
- Vitamin C13mg 14%
- Calcium37mg 3%
- Iron3.2mg 18%
- Thiamin0.3mg 25%
- Folate109mcg 27%
- Potassium620mg 13%
All you need for an easy and delicious weeknight dinner is one pan and Florida Orange Juice. Our One Skillet Orange Chicken and Rice is a simple weeknight dinner that your family will love – and with minimal clean up! Florida OJ adds great taste and nutritional benefits that may lead to a healthier lifestyle.
- ½ cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1 ¼ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 ¾ cups chicken broth
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 3 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
1. Cook the chicken in a skillet over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides.
2. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
3. Stir the chicken broth, Florida Orange Juice, onion and rice in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Return the chicken to the skillet. Cover and cook for an additional 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.
5. Stir in the parsley and serve immediately.