- ½ cup Florida Orange Juice
- 3 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken, cut into strips
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Place breadcrumbs on baking sheet; bake for 5 to 8 minutes. Stir well and bake for an additional 5 minutes until toasted.
3. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
4. In a shallow dish, combine toasted breadcrumbs, flour, curry powder, salt, pepper and cayenne pepper; mix well.
5. In a shallow bowl, whisk together Florida Orange Juice and eggs.
6. Dredge chicken strip in flour mixture to coat, shaking off any excess; dip in orange juice mixture, then roll in breadcrumbs.
7. Place coated chicken strip on baking sheet and repeat with remaining chicken strips.
8. Bake chicken for 10 to 12 minutes. Serve with favorite dipping sauce.