- 1-1/2 quarts Florida Orange Juice, divided
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup finely chopped garlic, divided
- 1-1/2 cups olive oil
- 3 cups Florida Grapefruit Juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay® Seasoning
- 96 Peeled and deveined 21/25 count shrimp (2-1/2 pounds)
- 48 cups cleaned and cut Romaine lettuce, 1″x1″ (3 pounds)
- 6 cups seasoned croutons
- 1 quart Florida Orange sections (2-1/4 pounds)
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
TO PREPARE THE DRESSING:
1. Combine the anchovy paste, mustard and 1 tablespoon of garlic in a food processor; puree until smooth.
2. While the processor is running, slowly add 2 cups of the Florida Orange Juice followed by the olive oil; mix until incorporated, cover and refrigerate.
TO PREPARE THE MARINADE:
1. Combine the Florida Grapefruit Juice, lime juice, Old Bay® Seasoning, remaining garlic and remaining Florida Orange Juice; reserve.
2. Place eight shrimp on each of 12 skewers and marinate in the refrigerator for four hours. Discard the marinade, cover and refrigerate the shrimp until needed.
TO PREPARE EACH SALAD:
1. Grill one shrimp skewer (2-3 minutes per side), and keep warm. Toss 4 cups of lettuce with 1/4 cup of dressing and place the greens on a plate.
2. Top the greens with a 1/2 cup of croutons, 1/3 cup of Florida Orange Sections, 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese and the shrimp from one skewer.
- % Daily Value*
- Total Fat15.7g 20%
- Saturated Fat2.6g 13%
- Trans Fat0g
- Cholesterol35mg 12%
- Sodium270mg 12%
- Total Carbohydrate22.9g 8%
- Dietary Fiber3.4g 12%
- Total Sugars12g 24%
- Protein6.7g 13%
- Vitamin A8422mcg 936%
- Vitamin C60.2mg 67%
- Calcium110mg 8%
- Iron1.9mg 11%
- Thiamin0.2mg 17%
- Folate167mcg 42%
- Potassium498mg 11%