- 1 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup couscous
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
1. In a saucepan, bring orange juice and salt to a boil. Add couscous; stir.
2. Remove saucepan from heat and cover; let stand 5 minutes. Remove lid and fluff with a fork. Place couscous in medium mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, in small mixing bowl, whisk together olive oil, white wine vinegar and cinnamon until emulsified. Set aside.
4. Add golden raisins, macadamia nuts and green onion to couscous. Pour vinaigrette over couscous mixture. Stir gently with a wooden spoon until combined. Serve at room temperature.
- % Daily Value*