- 1/2 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 5 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1/3 cup ice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger juice*
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar**
1. Place cilantro leaves in the bottom of glass. With back of spoon, bruise cilantro to break up slightly to release flavor.
2. Add ice. Combine all remaining ingredients, stir and pour over cilantro and ice.
3. *For ginger juice, finely grate fresh ginger (skin on) with grater. Gather ginger in hand and squeeze juice out over small bowl.