- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 tbsp. jalapeño, chopped
- 2 tbsp. Florida Orange Juice Marmalade
- 1 tbsp. green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 10-inch flour tortillas (6 tortillas)
- 4 baked or grilled chicken breasts, cut in thin strips
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped into strips
For Grapefruit Salsa:
- 1 cup Pink Florida Grapefruit segments
- 1 cup White Florida Grapefruit segments
- 2 tbsp. green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tbsp. raspberry vinegar
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. chili sauce
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- Black pepper to taste
- Lawry’s seasoning salt to taste
- Rum to taste
1. Combine all ingredients for Grapefruit Salsa in a mixing bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
2. Mix softened cream cheese with jalapeño, Florida Orange Marmalade, green onions and parsley.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture on the middle of the tortillas, making sure to leave at least ½ inch around edge.
4. Top with several chicken strips, avocado, shredded spinach and a dollop of Grapefruit Salsa.
5. Roll up tortillas and refrigerate until chilled, approximately 4 hours.
6. Cut tortillas into 1 inch slices. Arrange on a plate and garnish with Florida Citrus segments.