- ¾ cup Orange Marmalade (see recipe)
- 1 (16.5 oz.) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 tbsp. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp. bittersweet chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup toasted pecan halves, coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. For the crust, shape the sugar cookie dough into a flat round. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to a 12-inch circle, ¼-inch thick.
3. Transfer to an ungreased 15-inch round baking sheet and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Remove from oven and let cool on the pan 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Using a large spatula, carefully loosen the crust from pan and let cool completely.
6. Spread Orange Marmalade evenly on the crust, leaving ½ inch of space from the edge.
7. Combine semi-sweet and bittersweet chocolate chips in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 30 to 45 seconds or until melted, stirring every 20 seconds.
8. Drizzle chocolate over the Orange Marmalade and sprinkle evenly with pecans. Cut cookie pizza and serve.