- 2 cups Florida Orange Juice
- ½ tsp. grated Florida Orange zest
- 1 cup water
- 2 bags green or white tea
- ¼ cup agave nectar or honey
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup almond milk
- Cinnamon stick, optional
1. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, heat orange juice, water and tea bags for 3 ½ minutes on HIGH.
2. Stir in agave nectar, orange zest and cinnamon and let tea steep for 4 minutes, then remove tea bags.
3. In a medium microwave-safe bowl, heat milk in microwave on HIGH for 70 seconds (to about 150˚F.)
4. Beat hot milk with a hand mixer (using just 1 beater) until frothy foam forms.
5. Pour tea mixture into two large mugs and add frothy milk foam on top, dividing equally. Garnish with orange curl and cinnamon stick, if desired. Serve immediately.