- ¾ cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1 cup packaged dried pasta of your choice
- 1 large onion, sliced thinly
- 1 (14 ½-oz.) can chunky pasta-style tomatoes
- 1 large zucchini, halved lengthwise, and cut into ¼-inch thick slices
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding the onion the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2. In a large skillet, combine undrained tomatoes and Florida Orange Juice.
3. Bring mixture to a boil and cook, uncovered, 5 to 6 minutes or until slightly thickened.
4. Add zucchini and a dash of pepper to the skillet. Return to boiling, then reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 3 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
5. Stir in pasta and heat through.