- 3 Florida Tangerines, peeled, sectioned and chopped
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 2 tbsp. stone-ground mustard
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped*
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon peeled, grated fresh ginger
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh sage
1. Preheat grill to medium-high (375 to 400° F). Coat pork with mustard, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Place pork on grill. Grill 15 to 25 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer registers 155° F. Remove pork from grill and let stand.
2. Meanwhile, for the Tangerine-Apple Chutney, in a large sauté pan heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 5 minutes. Add garlic, jalapeño, brown sugar and ginger; cook and stir 5 minutes more. Add tangerines, apple, vinegar and sage; simmer 15 to 20 minutes or until apple is softened. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Thinly slice the pork and serve with Tangerine-Apple Chutney.
*Use caution when handling hot peppers. Wear disposable gloves or wash hands in hot, soapy water afterward.