- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons honey or 100% maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 apple, chopped
- 1 container (6 ounces) Greek plain low-fat yogurt*
1. Mix oats, cinnamon, walnuts, honey, oil and salt. In skillet over medium heat, cook mixture about 6-8 minutes, until golden.
2. Put chopped apple in microwave-safe bowl, top with oat mixture and microwave for 4 minutes until apple is tender. Serve with yogurt.
*Vegan: Use soy or coconut yogurt.